Here you can search and view our site Knowledge Base.
To find a specific article, use KB-article number format (ex. KB-1)
| Article number: kb-19|
|Q. Firefox 3 Certificate Warnings|
A. The recently released Firefox 3 has great security enhancements, but it triggers one of such warnings when one trying to access cPanel via the IP address of the server. At no time is the security of the server or your account compromised, but it's an annoyance. To fix it follow this procedure:
1) Take note of the IP address of the server where your site resides. e.g. 220.127.116.11 for host.serverdomain.net
2) Open Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Encryption
3) Click on View Certificates -> Servers -> Add Exceptions
Location ......: https://18.104.22.168
4) Click Get Certificate
Permanently Store this exception ....: Checked
5) Click on "Confirm Security Exception"
6) Click OK in the other screens you have open
You are all set.
|This page has been viewed 1157 times|
Return to Search