Here you can search and view our site Knowledge Base.
To find a specific article, use KB-article number format (ex. KB-1)
| Article number: kb-24|
|Q. Obtaining EPP Key from different registrars|
For this registrar, Auth Code is simply your domain management password.
Email technical support at email@example.com from domain's administrative contact email address requesting domain's Authorization Code.
Send a transfer request via an online support ticket initiated at http://aitdomains.com/tickets.htm. Request that they send domain's Authorization Code.
Email registration support at firstname.lastname@example.org from domain's Administrative email address requesting a domain's Authorization Code.
Email email@example.com from domain's ‘Admin’ contact. If reseller is listed as ‘Admin’ contact, call or email reseller and ask for your domain's Authorization Code (Auth Code).
# Login to Control Panel at http://manage.directi.com/customer
# Go to Domains » Search » Domain Registration Search, and search for domain name that you wish to transfer away.
# In the Orders List View that appears, click on the Domain Name.
# On the next page you would find the "Domain Transfer Secret" which is what Directi calls the Authorization Code.
Login into account at https://secure.directnic.com/myaccount/. Submit a Trouble Ticket requesting domain's Authinfo code. Authorization code is usually first three letters of a domain and the domain id (available by searching for your domain at Registry operator's whois site).
Create a support ticket at http://manage.domainmonger.com/contactus.html requesting your domain's Authorization Code (Auth Code).
1. Log into your account at http://www.dotster.com.
2. From the Quick List, click on the Domain Name you wish to transfer
3. Scroll down to bottom of Domain Detail Page, click "Request Transfer Authorization Code" link to obtain the Auth code. It will be sent to domain's administrative contact email address within minutes.
EnCirca requires registrants to set the auth code themselves. To set an auth code, simply login to your account at https://www.encirca.biz/myaccount/ and modify the domain by selecting the 'modify domain'. Enter your desired auth code into "Authorization Info" box, select 'continue' and then 'commit' to save your changes.
1. Login to eNom account at http://www.enom.com/Login.asp
2. Choose menu option DOMAINS, my domains
3. Click on the link for specific domain name that you wish to work with which brings up the domain control panel.
4. On domain control panel, scroll down to UTILITIES, click » Contact/WhoIs Information option.
5. At the bottom of the contact info page you will see the domain name authorization key.
If you do not have a direct eNom account, contact your reseller to obtain a domain's Authorization Code. If reseller's name is unknown, go to the eNom "help" page at http://www.enom.com/help/ and enter your domain name in the "Reseller Information Retrieval Tool."
1. Log in at http://www.joker.com.
2. Browse to the service zone for a domain.
3. Request "AUTH-ID"
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Domain Name, Registry Key, and request Auth code. Authorization Code will be sent to ‘Admin’ email contact.
Transfer Auth Code is your Names4Ever.com account password.
1. Log into account at http://www.namesdirect.com/manage/.
2. In the Quick List, click on the domain name you wish to transfer.
3. Scroll down and click "Request Transfer Authorization Code" link near page bottom to obtain domain's Auth code. It will be emailed directly to domain's administrative email address.
Send an email message to email@example.com from the domain owner's email address as it appears in their records (consult Whois). In the request, list your domain names and ask that your authorization codes be sent.
Please contact NameSecure Customer Service with a list of your domain names requesting they provide your domain authorization codes.
1. Log into account at http://www.namezero.com/login.php.
2. Click on the Domain Name you wish to transfer.
3. On Domain Detail page, scroll down to bottom and click "Request Transfer Authorization Code" to obtain domain's Auth code. It will be e-mailed to the domain's administrative email address on file.
Call Network Solutions 24 hour support line at (888) 642-9675. Request the Authorization Code for a particular domain. They will send authorization code to the domain's ‘Admin’ contact email address.
Login to your account at http://mydomain.register.com/. Within Account Management, click on a Domain Name to view its details. It's Auth Code is listed on the domain details page.
RegisterFly.com - Losing ICANN Accreditation
Registrants at RegisterFly.com should be aware that ICANN has issued a formal notice of termination of RegisterFly.com's Registration Accreditation Agreement (RAA). ICANN has issued a letter to RegisterFly indicating that it will cease operating as an ICANN-Accredited Registrar on March 31, 2007. » More on RegisterFly.com Pending Termination | » Consult ICANN's RegisterFly.com FAQ | » Latest News on RegisterFly (courtesy Google News)
Complete the following steps to be able to gain auth code and unlock a domain at RegisterFly.com.
1. Log into your RegisterFly.com account at https://registerfly.com/scripts/login.php
2. Click on total domains
3. Click on the domain for which you require auth code
4. It will say locked at the domains properties click on it to unlock the domain.
5. Click on domain contact information (plus sign)
6. Press configure
7. On the next page will be to see the auth code for the domain at the bottom of the page.
8. Please also remove the protect fly for the transfer of domain.
If your control panel shows no auth codes or shows “RRP” or doesn’t allow you to log in or doesn’t show all of your domain names, you will need to contact RegisterFly. Several customers have reported successfully getting auth codes by submitting a support ticket with the appropriate subject (requesting an auth code or unlocking a domain ). Registerfly has also indicated that this is the best way to get auth codes. The average turn-around time is 1-3 days. If you are unable to submit a support ticket, write to firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, include the following:
1. All domain names affected;
2. Your registerfly account name;
3. Email address associated with your registerfly account; and
4. A brief explanation of the specific problem (in other words, say “I can’t get auth codes from the control panel,” or “I can’t unlock my domain name in the control panel,” or “I can’t log into my control panel” etc.).
Login to your account at https://www.stargateinc.com/us/account/login.asp. Click on the link "Get AuthInfo Code."
Tucows Open SRS
Auth code located in account within the Domain Details at http://manage.opensrs.net. Obtain Username and password from reseller.
Request your domain's Authorization Code by sending an email to email@example.com from ‘Admin’ contact. They will send the Auth Code.
1. Sign in to your Yahoo! Business Control Panel (you'll be prompted to enter your Yahoo! ID and password if you haven't already done so).
2. Click the "Domain Control Panel" link under your domain name.
3. On your Domain Control Panel, click "View Your Authorization Code."
Note: If you're a Yahoo! Website Services customer, you won't see this task. To retrieve your authorization code, you must contact Yahoo.
4. On the following page, you'll see your domain's unique authorization code. We recommend printing this code for your records, as you'll need to provide it to your new registration upon transfer.
|This page has been viewed 4747 times|
Return to Search